Saturday, March 2, 2013

Inkido Blog Hop

Welcome to the Inkido Blog Hop!
Hi, this is Anupama.
You should have come here from Agnieszka's Blog!
If not, go back to the start at the Inkido Blog.

First, I have a new project to show you - A sweet page of my little girl at 7 months with pretty Inkido papers from Beautiful Memories, blooms and lace!


Time for a little fun...
Our DT co-ordinator Agnieszka has come up with a little questionnaire for the Design Team :)
1. If I would have to use for a month the same color combo...it would be Black&White undoubtedly!
2. I also like to...drink lots of coffee or tea when I create!
3. When taking photos...I reassure myself that there is always Photoshop!!!
4. I wish someday I will...meet my beautiful scrapper friends at CHA.
How awesome can that be :)))
5. My favorite tool is...the Paper Trimmer because I can never do straight lines!
6. I keep my pages in...stacks because they do not fit into albums :(((
I hope that album manufacturers come up with something practical to fit in bulky pages or I can imagine my kids taking my piles in a dump truck to a landfill!
7. Next time I want...to be reincarnated as Ingvild Bolme or Finnabair in the world of Scrapbooking!!!
The blog order is





Check out the wonderful Blog Hop Candy!





To qualify for this  FABULOUS Prize you must complete the following:

* Visit each blog listed on the hop to see what each designer has to share with you and leave a comment.
* You must become a FOLLOWER of each blog along the way
 and LIKE us on our Facebook Page!
* For your last stop on our Blog Hop return to the Inkido Blog.
Leave a comment letting us know you have
completed the hop.

Have Fun and don't forget to check out our challenge for this month -
hosted by the very talented Kelly Foster!

Your next stop is Bente!









34 comments:

  1. Добрый день, Анупама! Рада знакомству поближе, потому что уже раньше видела Ваши работы! очень нравятся! Будет очень жаль, если дети не оценят и вывезут самосвалом на свалку - ха-ха-ха! хочу увидеть больше фото Индии! Спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, dear Anupama! You have very interesting blog full of great and beautiful works! I love your pages, they are so professionaly made!
    And I am your new follower!
    Thank you and have a nice day!!!
    My best wishes from Russia, Moscow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwee Anu! this is so utterly sweet and darling! can see some familiar Blue Fern Studios chippies in there too :)) that photo could melt an iceberg, talk about Miss Cutie Pants! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, your little daughter is so beautiful and I'm surprised by the amount of hair on her head at such an age :)) LO is beautiful as always.have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красивая страничка!
    Рада познакомиться с Вашим блогом.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI.. This layout is so gorgeous.. reminds me of Nisha when she was 2!! A thick mop of black curls!! So cute!!! and i love the pretty papers you have used but the heart banner is a perfect touch!! Love this! and I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing LO!! Your blog is very interesting!Have a nice day!

    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page! I love the hearts. Thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a wonderful blog. Your work is amazing, that lo of your little girl is precious!! She has the biggest, sweetest brown eyes!! Thanks for having the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am happy to see I share some ideas with you my friend!:), cute photo and great work. I aslo hope we will find albums someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Чудесная страничка!!! Рада знакомству!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your work am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful page and cute photo! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful... and I loved reading your answers! Your little girl has the loveliest eyes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Lo to go with your gorgeous daughter. Love the way you used the hearts along the bottom:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I took a peek around your blog while I was here, and I plan to come right back as soon as I'm done hopping. Your work is very beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your work. Great Idea the get to know you questions.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing colors! Have started following your blog as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this girly LO,so positive and full of charm:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just hopping around having fun and admiring all the gorgeous Inkido pieces of art. Big fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yup, you said it!... Great minds think alike...LOL!
    Your little princess really i so dorable and your page is bold and gorgeous!!
    So nice to be out hoppin' !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow , your layout very beautiful . you know i like you and your work.nice hopping with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  23. love how well you have embellished your layout
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful page for your little girl. I love the girly flower background. We don't see too much of that any more. So refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is sooo pretty Anupama!! Your little girl is just so precious!! Gorgeous work!x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a pretty page Anu! I loved reading your answers!! You do love black & white that I know, and who wouldn't want to be Finnabair given the chance LOL! You must buy WRMK faux leather albums for your layouts. They are expensive indeed but will last a lifetime & beyond & your beautiful layouts deserve a safe home :)Mine fit in there despite the bulkiness of some...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Reached her through 'do less with more'. So SO happy to find another Scrapbooker from India! Love your pages. They are truly inspiring.

    Neelu

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing works!! and I wonder I how I missed your blog these many days!! I could see professional work in all your projects!! Inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So darling!! Love your darling chippie heart banner! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous page, the chipboard banner turned out stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thank you.