Welcome to the Inkido Blog Hop!
Hi, this is Anupama.
You should have come here from Agnieszka's Blog!
If not, go back to the start at the Inkido Blog.
First, I have a new project to show you - A sweet page of my little girl at 7 months with pretty Inkido papers from Beautiful Memories, blooms and lace!
Time for a little fun...
Our DT co-ordinator Agnieszka has come up with a little questionnaire for the Design Team :)
1. If I would have to use for a month the same color combo...it would be Black&White undoubtedly!
2. I also like to...drink lots of coffee or tea when I create!
3. When taking photos...I reassure myself that there is always Photoshop!!!
4. I wish someday I will...meet my beautiful scrapper friends at CHA.
How awesome can that be :)))
5. My favorite tool is...the Paper Trimmer because I can never do straight lines!
6. I keep my pages in...stacks because they do not fit into albums :(((
I hope that album manufacturers come up with something practical to fit in bulky pages or I can imagine my kids taking my piles in a dump truck to a landfill!
7. Next time I want...to be reincarnated as Ingvild Bolme or Finnabair in the world of Scrapbooking!!!
The blog order is
Check out the wonderful Blog Hop Candy!
To qualify for this FABULOUS Prize you must complete the following:
* Visit each blog listed on the hop to see what each designer has to share with you and leave a comment.
* You must become a FOLLOWER of each blog along the way
and LIKE us on our Facebook Page!
* For your last stop on our Blog Hop return to the Inkido Blog.
Leave a comment letting us know you have
completed the hop.
Have Fun and don't forget to check out our challenge for this month -
hosted by the very talented Kelly Foster!
Your next stop is Bente!